We’re excited about the first product update for 2019 and would love to hear your feedback on what’s working, what’s not, and areas we should focus on as part of our product development. Our product continues to improve, but we still have a lot of work to do to make our vision a reality. Continue reading for the update from this month:
- Invoice for multiple tickets to combine billing with the options to bill at the ticket, work order or project level
- Added an icon to access projects from the invoice screen
- Added billing type, amount and hourly billing rates on an invoice from the project
- Exclude tickets without wage category from a mass review
- Introduced overtime hours, OT, 1.7 and DT in the ticket list black popup box
- Introduced a new Overtime icon on the ticket list
- Federal 1099 2018 report can be printed from the Vendor list page – 2 per page.
- Journal Entry right-click option to insert a new row above or below the selected row
- You can change the label of Preferred/Default worker in the Setup/Equipment Setup/Default Worker
- Route submenu moved to Route Builder with a button at the top to add/edit/view Default Worker
- Added a new column and field at equipment level called classification
- Added contacts with test proposal checkbox to help manage proposals for safety tests
- Added a custom field under edit safety test to create a workflow
- New Project Summary report
Have questions or comments on this update? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org our support team will assist in making sure you get your answers.