This Thanksgiving we want to recognize our development team that works tirelessly in making the ESS platform the trusted choice of elevator contractors. Your excellence drives our success! We’ve been working hard on few updates for Mobile Service that make the apps stronger, faster and more useful to you. Here is a breakdown on what we added this month.
- 24 Hour Support: Creating tickets that spanned past midnight would force Mobile Service users to create a second ticket due to the date change. We have now improved this so a ticket can be completed past midnight.
- Sharing Documents: Allow mechanics to view all documents associated to customers, locations, equipments and tickets directly on their mobile device. This is a permission based feature that allows you to share only the documents and pictures you want to with your field team. A Mobile Service checkbox is now available by each thumbnail in Mobile Office Manager to flag for sharing with Mobile Service.
- Adding Salesperson: You can now add a second salesperson to a location and give permission to allow the salesperson to view location, project and history details.
- Reserve PO: Do your mechanics need to call the office to reserve a PO number for a small material purchases? No longer the case with the new reserve PO function that allows Mobile Service users to reserve a PO directly from the Mobile Service app on their phones and link with a ticket!
- Estimate Tags: We have added even more estimate tags to incorporate into your MS Word template and send out automated and professional looking proposals. Contact us for a complete list email@example.com.
- Automatic Notifications: Staying on top of all your opportunities has never been easier. You can now send an automatic notification for each recommendation made by the mechanics. The recorded recommendation from Mobile Service can be emailed directly to the salesperson on the account and never miss an opportunity to grow your business again!
We hope you enjoy the new features. If you’ve been getting value out of our tools and would like to help improve send us your improvement suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you keep checking back every month to see our on-going improvements and updates.