We’ve been quietly working on some updates (for/in) Mobile Service and Mobile Office Manager to give you a better user experience.
Mobile Service/ GPS Tracker
- New helper dropdown to sign timesheets in the Time Recap screen with lead mechanic’s signature. (User must be setup as a helper).
- Special character bug resolved.
- Need to see if a technician’s GPS is on/off? You now have the ability to ping the users iOS device.
- Improvement on battery consumption made by optimizing data transmission from tracker app to back end.
Mobile Office Manager
- Billing in phases on construction and Modernization projects? Now you can create progress billing from “Edit Project screen” under the new billing details tab formerly known as the milestone tab.
- Project # column is added to ticket list to easily view what tickets have been posted to a project.
- You can filter for Inactive and Active contracts with a checkbox in recurring contracts.
- Assigned ticket column is added in the Recurring Ticket screen.
- Credit hold icon is now available in the Recurring Ticket and Invoice screen.
- You can load previous year’s budget and include inactive accounts. With the red flag you easily view which accounts are inactive.
Our goal is to give you best tools to work with. Let us know which feature you’d like to see in Mobile service or Mobile Office Manager. If you have general feedback about our app, we’d love to hear from you too. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.