Over the last month our development team has been hard at work researching and building the best MS and MOM experience for our users. Stay current with all the updates!
- Travel time: Check-out Time feature added to give techs the ability to include additional travel time after leaving a job site.
- Priority level search: Searching & sorting of tickets made easier. You can search by priority level and description. Set the priority level for each ticket to help manage workload.
- MCP description: Field techs now have the ability to edit the MCP long description directly from their device. This is a permission based feature.
- MCP: Added dropdown for category & call codes for the MCP comment section. Allowing users to quickly and easily enter comments to MCP tasks.
- Document search: Improved document page in the ticket screen by grouping saved files by customer, location, project and ticket to make finding the right document easier.
Mobile Office Manager
- PDF icon: We have added new PDF icon to print multiple POs.
- Vendor contact: Added vendor contact info to the PO screen to make direct contact.
- Vendor Profile: New vendor hyperlink on the PO screen to view vendor profile.
- Customer billing: Bill customers directly from Project screen under Billing Details tab (formerly Milestone tab) by creating applications.
- Primary contact: Main contacts added at customer, location and lead level will automatically be added to the contact list.
We are always excited to collaborate with you and get your awesome feedback (as always). Don’t shy away with your suggestions we like to be challenged at ESS! You can email your feedback to email@example.com. Make sure you keep checking back every month to see our ongoing improvements and updates.