We’ve been keeping busy as summer approaches with staying on top of developing new features to enhance your experience with Mobile Office Manager. Have a read at all the changed below.
The Mobile Office Manager lets you:
- Export to Excel with a click of a button in the Customer, location, and equipment List screens. This feature will be available on all list screens in coming weeks. Stay tuned!
- Adjust page size to be set to All and 100 in the Customer, Location, and Equipment List screen
- Easily open and edit the ticket with a hyperlink under Unassigned Calls
- Sort/View Project number column in the Invoice list screen
- View Project and Special Notes description in the Add/Edit Invoice
- Add optional Sales tax2, Use Tax and Zone at the Location level which can be enabled on a need by basis
- Save duplicate invoice numbers after an alert is dismissed in AP Bill
- See inactive customers and locations in Receive Payment
- View within PO and AP, Budget price, quantity, last purchased price and vendor details for that item on hovering
- See Service type, Template Type, Department, Contract Price and Not billed Yet columns within Project screen
- Show quoted amount or not to exceed the amount in an organized manner in Project Billing Tab
We hope these new features/enhancements will benefit you. If you have any questions on how-tos or would like to suggest ways to improve MOM or MS you can forward us your suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org.