The leaves are changing colors, the cafes smell like pumpkin spiced lattes and just like that— Fall is here. In honor of Halloween rounding out this month, we’ve got some sweet updates for Mobile Office Manager.
- Request for Service: Your customers can now easily request service from your dispatch team through the customer portal. With a few clicks, your dispatch team will receive an instant notification, making communication between your client, dispatch and your onsite technician quicker and more fluid than ever before. If you’re interested in this feature upgrade, please contact us today.
- Contract type and frequency of equipment: When creating a ticket you can now see if the customer and equipment is under contract, scheduling frequency and whether there are any pending maintenance and MCP tasks.
- Inventory Assets: Manage and review inventory assets by warehouse and location at every point. Add and expense inventory assets on the ledger as required for easy accounting and tracking.
- Mapping: View the location of all available field technicians against the open call for quick and efficient scheduling.
- Ticketing: View the nearest available field technician on every ticket as it’s plotted on the map.
- Project Management: For every project, create a project planner so you’ll never miss a milestone or deadline again! GANTT chart coming soon!
- Proposals: Create professional proposals effortlessly using Microsoft Word templates. When you’re done, Mobile Office Manager can seamlessly import and generate a PDF of your proposal and attach to an email.
- Process Checks: Batch process AP checks with voucher reports and save time.
That’s it for this month! We hope you enjoy all the new updates and upgrades available with Mobile Office Manager. Make sure you keep checking back every month to see our on-going improvements and updates.