It’s back to school time and the perfect occasion to give our Mobile Service users a big update to their favorite field management app. No need to hit the books, here is a quick cheat sheet on all the updates we’ve made to Mobile Service for the month.
- Customer Signature feature now captures the geolocation at the time the ticket is signed for more precise accounting records to avoid confusion for multi-location businesses.
- Make signature capture and input printed name a mandatory field, so you’ll always have the information you need for your records before your technician leaves the site.
- View the last 10 service tickets in addition to last 30 days for easy search, regardless of data.
- Give your on-site technicians the ability to input break time in the ticket and on time recap screens for more precise and easy timesheet tracking.
- Filter MCP tasks by template.
- View internal comments added for each location by any technician to make sure that all the employees have access to service history while interacting with a customer.
- Create a required task list for mechanics to check off in order to complete a ticket and make sure that the job is finished to your high standards, every time.
- Payment processing is now available directly in the field via your mobile device. Accept all major credit cards and make collecting payments fast and easy.
- Time and Material section now has an extra field so you can track what parts are being used per ticket.
- Access all editable PDF forms and update them directly through the app. Regardless of whether you’re filling in a form for internal parts or for state tests, you can now easily fill out, attach, and submit the form directly to your ticket through Mobile Service.
We’ve given Mobile Service a lot of attention for the month of August, but September is all about our Mobile Office Manager, so make sure you check back in or subscribe to our newsletter for up to date product news.